Thursday, September 20, 2012

Running Play List - "POPsicle"

First a picture of lunch:



P.C. Sandwich 1/2, Oriental Salad, Cantaloupe. It was so good I almost had to change my pants.

I have put together a badass running playlist for this afternoon's long run. I have named it "POPsicle" due to the fact that it is overrun with bubblegum pop music (I did throw in some country to stay true to my roots). All the songs have a great tempo for running to and are super upbeat and fizzy.

"POPsicle" Playlist:
  1. Wanted - Hunter Hayes
  2. Give Your Heart A Break - Demi Lovato
  3. Ready or Not - Bridgit Mendler
  4. Brokenhearted - Karmin
  5. Blown Away - Carrie Underwood
  6. I Need a Dollar - Aloe Blacc
  7. One Thing - One Direction
  8. Dark Side - Kelly Clarkson
  9. Pontoon - Little Big Town
  10. Electric Twist - A Fine Frenzy
  11. Cowboys and Angels - Dustin Lynch
  12. Lights - Ellie Goulding
  13. Titanium - David Guetta/SIA
  14. Good Time - Owl City/Carly Rae Jepsen
So there it is. My Bubblegum "POPsicle" playlist. I think it is going to be great for keeping my pace up because all the songs have a pretty fast tempo.

On a very sweet and awesome side note, my Nanny is here for a visit!! She lives in a small town near Austin and I haven't seen her in probably 5 months or something. She lived here until last year and I am not used to seeing her so little. It is craptastic :( but she is very happy being down there with some of her other grandkids, great grandkids, and her own kids.

Anyway, she came to the office to see me today and visit a friend who was admitted and she gave me some change and said "Flowerpot (her pet name for me), I just got a coke and here's some money for you to get yourself one too cause you're working so hard you need to have a coke." How sweet is she. So after my run today I am going to break my "no diet cokes" rule because of my sweet, tender Nanny.



My Nanny quarters. I could just squeeze the bajeezus out of that sweet lady!
 Meeting up with her and the rest of my mom's family for chicken noodle soup and a good visit this evening after my run.  Hopefully they won't mind my runners stench.

Please take the opportunity below to brag on your Nannies, Grammies, Mamaw's etc because they deserve to be bragged on for being so damn sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment