Thursday, September 6, 2012

ABSolutely Painful - Tasty Supper = Tasty Lunch

Laughing is killing me.

Did an AB burner workout for 15 minutes after my 1.5 mile run yesterday and now even a light chuckle is uncomfortable. Craptastic! My abs are as sore as a one legged man in an ass kickin contest. Bad. I am going to take this as a good sign that some ab shredding took place yesterday.



Sweaty victory shot.

Happy Happening - After my workout last night I shelled blackeyed peas with my Mom and Darc for supper. While Darc entertained us with some of her PreK Teacher horror stories. (Epic female bonding moment = making fun of other peoples badly behaved kids) We made baked squash and zucchini, blackeyed peas, fried okra, corn muffins (Jiffy of course), and cut up a watermelon and cantaloupe all from the farmers market yesterday. Everything was INCREDIBLE!

I am actually having some of the okra and watermelon that were left with my lunch.


Tasty Lunch: Watermelon, Fried Okra, Honey Greek Yogurt w/ Pineapple

For breakfast I just had a small banana and some coffee.


Projected Workout for Today:
  1. 3-4 Miles Run - Uping pace by 15 sec from last weeks pace
  2. 15 Minutes - Arms
_________________________________

Who else loves a good farmers market?

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Does anyone know a magical exercise that will get rid of my "arms wings"??

No comments:

Post a Comment