Wednesday, March 27, 2013

So yah...


Yes I have been MIA for a bit.  Life happened. It wasn't pretty.

Moving on... This morning all I have had is a breakfast that consisted of coffee and coffee. So healthy, I know. This morning I was rushing because my lazy butt stayed in bed till 6:50 and I was forced to rush like a mad woman to get out of the door by 7:30. I barely remembered to put pants on let alone grab a banana ... and that's epic saga of how breakfast was forgotten.

Had a great workout last night.  It really kicked my butt so I thought I would share that with you guys.  Wouldn't want to deny you the chance at jelly legs.  They're funtastic! As always, keep in mind that I am not a personal trainer or certified in any way to tell you waht you should do with you body.  So its always a good idea to consult a physician before you start a new fitness regime. I'm just sharing what I do. Do with it what you will.

Total Body Workout:

High Knees - 1 minute
Squat Jumps - 15 to 20
Mountain Climbers - 15 to 20
Froggers - 15 to 20
Lunge Kicks - 15 to 20
Pike Plank - 1 minute
Scissor Abs - 15 to 20
Squat-Lift-Twists - 15 to 20
Jumping Jacks - 1 minute

For this workout, depending on your level of fitness, you can do it 1 to 5 times with a 30-60 second break in between each full workout.  The entire workout should take about 15 minutes to complete.  Also if you are just starting out it might be good to only do 10 reps of each exercise and build up to 15 and 20.

This was a killer workout.  It really got my blood pumping and sweat pouring!
Enjoy your jelly legs.

P.S. After this workout I made some tacos al pasado (spicy pork tacos) for me and Mister.  I have come to the conclusion that I may workout just so I can eat delicious things without being a total heifer....


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3995119/?claim=ch5vcnvwsyu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment