Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Turtle Racing, Parades, and Rodeos OH MY!

Yesterday's Workout:
   
1.5 Mile Run - (Yah I know, lamesauce, but I only had a little time between work and small group and that's what I was able to fit in. 1.5 Miles more than everyone on the couch!)

Today:

Rest Day - We leave at 1:30 to pick up C-Man so I am using today and Friday, when we take him back, as rest days this week.

              Post run crazy face!

Now for the important stuff...
Who else is ready for the 4th?!?!?
I can't wait! I freakin love the 4th of July. Its my jam.
In case you are lame and don't understand the fundamental awesomeness of the 4th of July I am going to literaly spell it out for you via the following list of grade A activities related to this most righteous of days, Independence Day.

Why the 4th of July Rocks my Face Off:
  1. Putting on your best gaudy 4th of July duds.
  2. Parade (Fun floats and people throwing t-shirts and candy at you....yes please.)
  3. Turtle Races - This may just be here but all the kids enter a turtle in the the turtle race and win prizes for the three fastest amphibians.
  4. Watermelon feasts
  5. Car shows
  6. Ranch Rodeos
  7. Fireworks
  8. Town Dances
  9. Food, food, and more food
  10. Family and Friends chillin in lawn chairs, enjoying a beer and some good conversation to clos out the night.
There you go. Now you know. Enjoy your 4th!!

These ladies are super pumped for the festivities!

What is your favorite thing about the 4th?

No comments:

Post a Comment